- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class SelfLoopError
- extends BnetError
An error that occurs when a self-loop edge was added to a Bayesian network.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Returns the node that was both the source and target of the self-loop edge.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Throwable
fillInStackTrace, getCause, getLocalizedMessage, getMessage, getStackTrace, initCause, printStackTrace, printStackTrace, printStackTrace, setStackTrace, toString
public SelfLoopError(BayesianNetwork network,
- Creates a new SelfLoopError using the specified network model and node.
network - Bayesian network the error occurred in.
node - node that was both the source and target of the self-loop edge.
public Node getNode()
- Returns the node that was both the source and target of the self-loop edge.
- the node that was both the source and target of the self-loop edge.